Crystal Research Associates is committed to excellence and dedicated to working toward the betterment of both the professional investment industry and the greater community as a whole.
Our employees are actively involved in a wide range of service projects, charitable causes, and local affairs to give back to the communities in which they live and work. We contribute to:
- The Cranbury, New Jersey police department, providing them with uniforms, emergency transportation vehicles, and the financial backing to efficiently serve and protect the local population of one of New Jersey's oldest established communities;
- Sponsorship and participation in the the Papanicolaou Corps for Cancer Research, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Institute (Miami) Annual Golf Tournement, Boca Raton, FL;
- Sponsorship and participation in the Annual Irish America's Cup Golf Tournament, benefiting the Arthritis Foundation of the U.S. and the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation of Ireland. In 2003, Jeffrey Kraws and his team took First Place in this event. http://www.arthritis.org/events/getinvolved/golf_events.asp
- Habitat for Humanity, providing decent, affordable housing to people in need through annual charitable donations to Habitat for Humanity. In 2006, Senior Research Writer Laura Swartz traveled to Zambia, Africa, with Habitat's Global Village program for a three week-long build. She continues to be involved with the local South Florida chapters of Habitat for Humanity.
- Sponsorship of the St. Baldrick's Foundation, an organization that raises awareness and funds to cure childhood cancer by supporting cancer research and fellowships.